Fractal Design Flex VRC-25
The Flex VRC-25 is the first PCI Express riser cable kit specially designed for the latest Fractal Design Define R6 chassis with 2.5 slot vertical GPU mount support.
Engineered with the same premium build quality, exacting standards and stylish aesthetics of the Define Series case, the VRC-25 creates a spectacular exhibition of your most powerful hardware with the same rock solid integrity of a board-mounted installation.
The highly flexible extra-long ribbon with patented EMI shielded overlap cable architecture works in conjunction with heavy-duty double-sided PCB wiring to ensure uncompromised zero-latency performance with up to 3x the power delivery of traditional riser cables.
- Full PCI Express 3.0 support offering uncompromised performance for high-powered GPUs
- Patented shielded overlap cable structure guarantees maximum transmission speed and stability
- Extra-long 210mm heavy gauge ribbon cable is both durable and flexible
- Right angle adapter with rigid PCB and standoffs enable a secure vertical mounting solution
- Stylized black cabling with color-matched premium black PCB substrate
- Flexible and extended PCI Express slot with 16x/8x/4x/1x compatibility
- Heavy-duty double-sided wiring delivers up to 3x the power of traditional riser cables (auxiliary power connections are recommended for devices over 40W TDP)
- Designed for use with all Define R6 Series cases