AXAGON ADSA-FP2A USB-A 5Gbps adapter for fast connection of 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD
Compact AXAGON ADSA-FP2A SLIM adapter with USB-A 5Gbps and SATA 6G interface for 2.5" SATA hard drives or SSDs. The connection to the computer enables a permanently attached USB-A cable 20 cm long. Thanks to the USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface, the transfer rate is up to 5 Gb/s, and the Plug & Play function ensures automatic connection to the computer.
The adapter also supports all important functions for working seamlessly with different types of drives. Such as UASP for faster data transfer, TRIM for limiting the gradual degradation of SSD performance over time, S.M.A.R.T. for monitoring the status of the drives, BOOT for the ability to boot from drives connected to the adapter, Auto Spindown to automatically put drives to sleep during prolonged inactivity, Turn Off to shut down the drives after removing the device or putting the PC to sleep, and USB Bus Power to power the adapter including connected drives only from the USB port.
The slim and compact adapter enables easy and quick disc replacement without the need for assembly, and at the same time, thanks to its minimal dimensions, it can be readily at hand at any time. The matte design of the cover prevents unwanted fingerprints.
These features make the adapter a very handy and useful tool for frequent work with different types of drives. This makes it an ideal tool for backup, migration, data transfer, storage and recovery, discs testing, etc.
• USB-A 5Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 1 / USB 3.0).
• Speed up to 5 Gbit/s.
• Connection via USB type A male connector.
• SATA III - 6Gb/s (600 MB/s) interface,
• Supports 2.5" SSD/HDD,
• max. disk capacity - all without limit.
• Compatible with USB 5Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 1 / USB 3.0).
• Backward compatible with USB 480Mbps (USB 2.0).
• Supports transmission rates 5.000 / 480 Mbit/s.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.0 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the adapter is determined by the USB interface (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Supports BOT (Bulk-Only Transport).
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol).
• Supports TRIM functionality to limit gradual degradation of the SSD performance over time.
• Supports S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) system monitoring disk condition.
• Supports booting from SSD/HDD connected via an USB adapter.
• HDD Auto Spindown - automatic spindown of a disk after period of inactivity lasting 10 minutes.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the disk after removing the device or spinning down the PC.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Connection via USB-C male connector on 20 cm long cable permanently connected to the adapter.
• Supplying the power via bus up to 900mA from one USB port is sufficient in all cases.
• Decently bright LED indicating the connection of USB power supply (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
• Adapter dimensions 70 x 26 x 10 mm.
• Adapter weight only 20 g incl. USB cable.
• Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 a and later,
• Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later,
• Mac OS X 10.x and higher,
• Linux with kernel 2.6.x and higher.
• USB-A - SATA adapter with permanently connected 20 cm long cable,
• multilingual guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.