AXAGON CRE-SM3N Cardreader USB2, Smart ID, 1.3m
CRE-SM3N USB-A Smart card/ID card FlatReader
Compact desktop USB contact Smart / ID card reader with long, USB-A cable.
|Card slots||Smart Card|
|PC connection||USB type A-M, permanently connected cable, cable 1.3 m|
Compact desktop smart card / ID card reader AXAGON CRE-SM3N FlatReader with USB 2.0 interface. The card reader supports all common contact smart card formats, chip cards and other cards, including contact bank payment cards or contact electronic ID cards *. The reader is compatible with most national applications for eID (electronic ID cards).
Compatibility with all common OS such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Android allows wide use on desktops and laptops as well as phones and tablets. The smart LED indicator lights up shortly after the activity change, then turns off and doesn't bother the user with unnecessary light. Compact design, high-quality manufacturing, anti-slip pads and long cable ensure easy and trouble-free use.
• USB 2.0 CCID protocol.
• Backward compatible with USB 1.1.
• Connection to computer via USB 2.0 type A male connector.
• For connection to a phone or tablet with a USB-C connector, we recommend a USB-C -> USB-A reduction, e.g. AXAGON RUCM-AFA. For connection to a phone with a micro USB connector, we recommend an OTG reduction micro USB -> USB-A.
• 1 slot supports contact ATM / CAC / ID / IC / SIS cards.
• Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B and C contact Smart cards (5V, 3V and 1.8V).
• Supports ISO 7816, EMV 4.1 (EMV 2000 level 1) standards.
• Supports protocols T=0 and T=1, I2C, SLE 4432/42 (S=10), SLE 4418/28 (S=9).
• PC/SC 2.0 PC Smart Card standard support.
• Microsoft Smart Card for Windows support.
• Supports I2C cards SLE4418, SLE4428, SLE4432, SLE4442, SLE4436, SLE5536, SLE6636, AT88SC1608, AT45D041.
• Microsoft WHQL USB Smart Card Reader compliant.
• FIPS 201 standard compliant.
• Microsoft USB-CCID driver compatible.
• Plug and Play support.
• Standby support, automatic standby mode.
• Reader power via USB bus (bus-power).
• A LED indicates computer USB port connection (steady) and data transfer (flashing).
• Anti-slip pad against spontaneous movement on the table.
• Dimensions 67 x 63 x 20 mm, cable length 1.3 m.
• Weight 57 g.
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.4.x an higher, Android 8 and above.
* Note: The reader only supports contact cards that have visible contacts on the surface. The card without contacts is therefore RFID and cannot be used in the reader.
• USB Smart card reader with 1.3 m hardwired cable,
• multilingual guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / BG / CN / TR / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box with a hanging hole.
|interface||USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|rate||480 / 12 Mbit/s (high / full speed)|
|connector||USB Type A male (on the cable)|
|number of slots||1|
|slot Smart Card||ATM / CAC / ID / IC / SIS|
|Plug and Play||yes|
|indication||LED indicating - connection to the computer's USB port (permanent light), data transmission (flashes)|
|dimensions||67 x 63 x 20 mm|
|on the bus||yes (USB bus power)|
|MS Windows||10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (all 32- and 64-bit versions)|
|MS Windows Server||2016 / 2012 / 2008 / 2003 (all 32- and 64-bit versions)|
|Mac OS||X 10.x and higher|
|Linux||kernel 2.4.x and higher|