AXAGON ADSA-D25 Dual USB 3.2 Gen 1 compact docking station for 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD.
SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps docking / cloning station AXAGON ADSA-D25 CLONE MINI quickly and easily connects up to two 2.5" disks to your computer at the same time. The USB Micro-B connector on the dock and included USB Micro-B <-> USB-A cable enables a connection to computer.
This compact helper will allow you easiest connection of any 2.5" SATA drive to computer or notebook. Just insert one or two disks into the base at the same time, no tools or accessories are needed. Changing disks is very quick and easy.
You can use the docking station to easy cloning the contents of connected disks without the need to connect to a PC. Insert the source disk into the first slot of the station HDD A (source) and insert the target disk into the second slot HDD B (target). Then you just press the clone button and watch the cloning process on a scale of four LEDs. After all the data has been copied, there is an exact copy of the original disk on the destination disk. The dock can thus be used as an autonomous device for convenient duplication and disk image creation. This is the easiest way to transfer the contents of old HDD to new SSD, including a working operating system (Windows, macOS, Linux).
SATA 6G interface with UASP support allows you to enjoy the speed of modern SSD disks. The TRIM feature support limits the gradual degradation of SSD performance over time. Reading of S.M.A.R.T. information monitoring the SSD/HDD condition. Supports sleeping of the connected disks and station.
The station case is sufficiently robust and durable, which allows perfect stability even with inserted disks. Rubber anti-slip pads prevent sliding on the table and vibrations of the hard drives. The outer casing is made of aluminum with an elegant brushed surface.
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0) SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps.
• Speed up to 5 Gbit/s.
• Connection via USB Micro-B female connector.
• SATA III - 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s) interface.
• Supports 2.5" SSD/HDD.
• Max. disk capacity – all without limitation.
• Max. 2.5" disk height- all without limitation.
• Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB 3.1 Gen 2), USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0), backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 5000 / 480 Mbit/s (SuperSpeed / HighSpeed).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.0 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• Compliant with USB Mass Storage Class Specification.
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the station is determined by the USB interface used (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Supports BOT (Bulk-Only Transport).
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI) for faster data transmission in Windows 8 and later.
• Supports TRIM functionality to limit gradual degradation of the SSD performance over time.
• Supports S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) system monitoring disk condition.
• SSD/HDD boot support in docking station.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• HDD Auto Spindown - automatic spinning down when idle.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the drive after removing the device or spinning down the PC.
• Connection via USB Micro-B female connector.
• USB Micro-B <-> USB-A cable 60 cm long is included.
• LED indicating SSD/HDD dock power and disk activity in both shafts.
• Station dimensions 89 x 58 x 59 mm.
• Weight 137 g.
• Power cable USB-A <-> 3.5/1.3 mm DC 5V length 1 m is included in the package. The cable allows powering the station from the computer USB-A port or a standard mobile phone charger with a USB-A output of 5V / min. 1A, e.g. AXAGON ACU-DS16.
• Power switch.
Disk cloning feature:
• Cloning takes place without connecting the station to a computer.
• The target disk must have the same or larger capacity as the source disk, otherwise cloning cannot be started.
• Both HDD and SSD can be cloned.
• Cloning speed up to 300 MB/s.
• The total disk cloning time depends on the capacity of the source disk, not the amount of disk data.
Supported operating systems:
• MS Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 and later, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and later (all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS versions are supported), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and higher.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• SSD/HDD dock,
• USB Micro-B <-> USB-A cable 60 cm long,
• power cable 100 cm,
• printed installation manual CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.