AXAGON EEM2-GTO SUPERSPEED+ USB-C - NVME M.2 THIN OVAL BOX
Superfast external AXAGON EEM2-GTO THIN OVAL box with USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface is designed for NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD disks. The double-sided USB-C connector on the box together with the supplied USB-C -> USB-C cable enables a reliable connection to a computer.
Aluminum box body and thermal conductive pads provides great M.2 SSD disk cooling. This extends its service life and also prevents the disk from slowing down, so-called "Thermal Throttling". Robust box body also protect the disk.
SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbit/s interface allows you to enjoy the speed of modern M.2 SSD drives. Due the fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface the transmission speed is up to 10Gb/s.
NVMe M.2 SSD disk up to 22x80 mm can be used in the external box. The box has no SSD disk capacity limitation. M.2 cards can be single-sided or double-sided. Inserting M.2 SSD disk into this box you will create a fast and compact external drive. The box can be used with computers and laptops, as well as with mobile phones and tablets.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 / SuperSpeed+ USB speed up to 10 Gbit/s.
- Connection via reversible USB type C female connector.
- NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD disks,
- designed for M-key or B+M-key card formats,
- NGFF 75-pin M-key slot for NVMe M.2 disks.
- Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 2, backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen1 / USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
- Supports transmission rates 10.000 / 5000 / 480 Mbit/s (SuperSpeed+ / SuperSpeed / HighSpeed).
- Supports M-key or B+M-key NVMe (PCI-Express) M.2 SSD disks without maximum capacity limitation.
- Supports M.2 drives with a size of 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280 mm.
- Supports one-sided and double-sided M.2 SSD disks.
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.1a.
- Compliant with NVM Express 1.3 Specification.
- Compliant with USB Mass Storage Class Specification.
- The total box bandwidth / transmission rate is determined by the USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface used (theoretically up to 10 Gbit/s).
- The real box bandwidth / transmission rate is around 1000 MB/s (1 GB/s), it is given by the limits of the USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface.
- Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI) for faster data transmission in Windows 8 and later.
- Supports TRIM functionality to limit gradual degradation of the SSD performance over time.
- SSD boot support in external box.
- Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
- Full Plug and Play support.
- Sleep mode support – after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Power supply via USB bus up to 900mA from one USB port is sufficient in all cases.
- A blue LED indicating the connection to the USB port (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
- Aluminum ribbed body and thermal conductive pads helps M.2 SSD disk cooling.
- Higher box surface temperature is not a defect - thanks to the aluminum body, the heat generated by the disk operation is better drained and transferred to the environment.
- Box connected via USB 3.2 Gen 2 type C female connector.
- USB type C male / USB type C male cable length 20 cm in the package.
- External box dimensions 107 x 43 x 13 mm.
- External box weight 55 g (without USB cable and M.2 SSD disk).
Supported operating systems:
- MS Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS versions are supported), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and higher, Android (OS and device support required).
- Note: when Windows 7 used it is necessary to check OS support and driver availability with the M.2 SSD manufacturer.
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 external box for NVMe M.2 SSD,
- USB type C – type C cable 20 cm long,
- 2 thermal conductive pads,
- mounting kit and screwdriver,
- multilanguage quick guide CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / BG / CN / TR / ARA,
- packed in a cardboard box.