Cisco Small Business Gigabit PoE Injector
The Cisco Small Business Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector allows flexible installation of Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points by providing an alternative to external DC power when deploying a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch is not an option. Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed connectivity to the LAN. By combining data and power over a single Cat5e or better cable, the injector can also be used to supply connectivity and power to other PoE endpoints such as IP phones and IP cameras.
- Delivers PoE connectivity to 802.3af-compliant endpoint devices
- Compatible with Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points
- PoE allows wireless access points to be mounted on the wall or ceiling, or where external power is not easily accessible
- Gigabit LAN ports provide high-speed connectivity to the LAN and endpoint device
- Adds PoE capability to a non-PoE Ethernet switch or router
- Offers peace-of-mind coverage with optional Cisco Support Service and limited lifetime warranty
- Easy to use: The Cisco Small Business Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector is easy to use; simply connect the injector to the PoE endpoint and to an Ethernet switch to provide midspan power.
- Supports wireless LAN deployments: The Cisco Small Business Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector works with Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points to provide wireless LAN connectivity for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Enables network expansion: Add PoE capabilities to non-PoE Ethernet switches to provide combined power and data over a single Cat5e or better connection.
- Offers investment protection: Protect the investment of your existing Ethernet equipment and cabling infrastructure by using this midspan PoE solution.
- Provides peace of mind: All Cisco Small Business networking products are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco limited lifetime hardware warranty.
- Offers optional Cisco Small Business Support Service: Optional service offers affordable, 3-year peace-of-mind coverage. This subscription-based, device-level service helps you protect your investment and derive maximum value from Cisco Small Business products. Delivered by Cisco and backed by a trusted partner, this comprehensive service includes software updates, extended access to the Cisco Small Business Support Center, and expedited hardware replacement, should it be required.