APC Smart-UPS SRT5KRMXLI
- Технология тип:Online
- Пълна мощност:5000 VA
- Ефективна мощност:4500 W
- Изходи:6 x IEC C13, 4 x IEC C19, 1 x Hard Wire 3-wire (H N + G), 2 x IEC Jumpers
- Гаранция3 години
- 10/100 BaseT Connection - Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predicitive failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
|Пълна мощност||5000 VA|
|Ефективна мощност||4500 W|
|Изходи||6 x IEC C13, 4 x IEC C19, 1 x Hard Wire 3-wire (H N + G), 2 x IEC Jumpers|
|Размери||130 x 432 x 719 mm|
|Комплекта включва||APC Smart-UPS SRT 5000VA RM 230V|
Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack Mounting brackets, Rack mounting hardware, Rack Mounting support rails, Temperature Probe, Warranty card, Web/SNMP Management Card